Monday, July 23, 2012

Panty Raid!


So was playing around with some designs for Vin, more specifically Vin in her undergarments. I got really excited to play around with some animation, and I've been kind of doing some rough storyboards/animatic for the awesome fight scene between Vin and Shan Elariel...

Which mostly takes place with Vin in her underwear. I couldn't decide what those undies would look like though. The book describes her as wearing a thin sleeveless top with shorts. So it's kind of vague but to be honest I imagined her in a corset (although I realize in the book she removes it when running)... I think it would be a little hard to remove a corset while running, unless it had those eyehooks, but then she's mistborn so she doesn't wear metal...

So yeah ignore the dress design, I'm not really sold on it at present, and color won't matter since I'm just playing around, probably won't go to cleanup on any of this....

Sheesh. Planning a fight scene between more than two people is super difficult too. I'm at the point where I need another establishing shot with multiple people and I'm a little stuck on how I want to handle it..  if you want to see what I have so far you can check it at my DeviantScrapbook.

http://endoftheline.deviantart.com/art/Vin-Vs-Shan-Elariel-316411551

I must apologize profusely it's in a very rough state,  and none of it is timed out properly, and there's not as many camera moves in that because I retardedly worked out on the main timeline.. as I get further I'll move them into symbols and mess around with the shots, and angles some more.

I haven't even gotten to the atium part. Good god that is going to be a nightmare.

2 comments:

Kim Herbst said...

So cute! I love that it's like paper dress-up doll sheets :)

Anonymous said...

What's Going down i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It
positively helpful and it has helped me out loads.
I'm hoping to give a contribution & aid different users like its aided me. Great job.

Here is my web blog: http://www.besttextbasedgames.com/2013/01/purchasing-budget-friendly-quality-baby-girl-clothing