Sunday, November 15, 2009

more luck of the draw...

sorry. sorry. I know I've been neglecting my blog. it has been months since my last post and subsequently there have been way more luck of the draw drawings done. So here's a second wave of stuff.... to be honest I don't remember the order that we did these in. some of them I spent less time on and were less happy with so I'm probably going to leave them out... check our work blog if you want to see all of them at: http://phetch.blogspot.com/



So these two were done for 2 different weeks first up was Meg:


..and a couple weeks later I did Sam (who also is a huge Disney fan):












This isn't even all of them. Like I said I kind of left off some that I didn't really like how they turned out, and there are even more to come....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Kim Herbst said...

Nice! I always love these luck-of-the-draws!! Fun concepts too :) Can't wait to see more, Steph!

METAFUS said...

awesome

Anonymous said...

Interesting post... Looks like flash memory is really beginning to take off. Hopefully we'll start seeing decreasing SSD prices in the near future. $5 32 gig Micro SD Cards for your DS flash card... sounds good to me!

(Submitted using Nintendo DS running [url=http://does-the-r4-r4i-work-with-the-new-ds.onsugar.com/Does-R4i-R4-actually-work-7232282]R4i[/url] NewPost)

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

Jon MacNair said...

Hey Stephanie! It's nice to see you posting new stuff! Keep it up!