Friday, August 7, 2009

sketches from work...

so sorry that I've been neglecting my blog. But that doesn't mean I haven't been drawing. I'm working at an animation studio now, yay! So I draw most the day. Well most of it's confidential, but we do have a little thing on the side going. So every week we have a luck of the draw, where one person from the studio is picked and we all do a drawing of them.

So Jason wasn't officially up, but it was his birthday around when this started:


The first week was Krishna, I did two:




Next up, Adam.


then came Jessie.


So that's what I have right now. There have been more since posting this, but I haven't put them on my home computer yet. So more to come. Although they seem to be getting worse as we've gotten more and more busy at work... :p

3 comments:

Kim Herbst said...

Ahahaha I like the one cursing at his DS. Very funny. Neat stylizations on 'em too!!

Katherine Nawilis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katherine Nawilis said...

i like these. this stuff is a lot more cartoonized/stylized. but defn good.