Wednesday, March 11, 2009

For Nate..


So I finally got around to making that request for Nate. I know it wasn't much, all he asked was that my next sketch be one of Cable... but for some reason I just never got around to sitting down and making him one. I'm not a huge Cable fan, but I like him well enough. It's odd because I now have both Cable and Domino up here. I don't know what he looks like now, but from what I remember he had big shoulder pads, glowy eye, and lots of pouches.. yeah. but mostly shoulder pads.. oh and big guns...

What else is new. I'm working on several things at once it seems. I started a script for an animation, but may have to put it aside, because it looks like the start of a feature length script.. yeah. May go for things a little less ambitious for now, keep working on that script and then maybe try and option it out once it's finished... I'm also trying to get back into painting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude it's so sweet! Now I just need to open up X-Cutioner's song again.

Kim Herbst said...

Cable!! He looks great! I never really got into his character much, but you did a great job here. It's funny the way the new trailer for Wolverine's movie is set up. They list all these X-MEN and suddenly say 'WITNESS' and then 'THE ORIGIN' but I freaked out and said, Who the heck is Witness?! ..as if they were still naming X-men. Oh well. Silly me.