Thursday, August 23, 2007

first blog..

well while in a freak accident, as my plane was going down just over the flat planes of texas, I managed to grab a parachute. Unfortunately the chute didn't open correctly. Suddenly I was hurtling toward my impending doom, blinded by the excess cloth of the faulty parachute. Luck as it would seem was on my side because a moonwalk that was put up for a rich Plano child's birthday just happened to break my fall. The speed at which I fell however, caused me to bounce right out of the backyard and land sorely on my ass in the middle of a damn bandwagon. I don't know who the fuck put that bandwagon there, but I think it just saved this artists' life...

in any case I just started this blog because everyone else was doing it...

um this is an old sketch.. but I didn't have anything else on hand...

1 comment:

Kim Herbst said...

Yeaaaahhh blog! Very nice dune sketch. Okie. If you wanna add links to your friends, at the top after signing in it should say 'Customize' Click on that and then 'Add Page Element' that should be on the left side of the box in the middle... then choose the type of page element that's like... a 'List of Links' or whatever. Then add whatever you'd like!